Friday, January 8, 2010
yesterday was super 'mendak'(bored)
the year 1 ppl all very the enthusiatic like WOW!!!!
we just have to briefly explain what it is all bout and just slack at the DJ booth
fine i admit that i make lots of new friends
with the yr 1 and alot of lecturer...lol...
until they see me too much and say"ekh!!!u again"-_-!!!!
so is was late as usual and my dongsaeng 'bubble me but despite that everything goes as plan
then there is this gerl from i dunt noe which sec sch approach me at the dj booth
then she ask me"excuse me, are u malay???"
me:"yes"
she:"oh!!!abg,abg amik course DJ ekh???"(bro u taking DJ course??)
me:"no no no"
she"abg nk minta lagu leh???"(bro can dedicate song???)
me:"kalau nk lagu minta mamat tu"(if u want u ask that guy)
she went to is and said
she:"bang ada lagu apa???tekno ada tk???(bro got what song???techno got???)
is:"sorry dunt have"
lol seh....then all my ballo was gone...finished by the yr 1...
i was force to make for almost all the gerls there flower...
so tired until fall asleep...then when i woke up i felt like gonna fall sick
my throat hurts man...and feverish...
today i felt way better just that i lost my voice
today all the djs came...me,is,alvin and arief
the others didnt even turn up man...
so much for lets go for open hs...
today all my yr 1 all crazy...haywire already espeacially @ nite...
since there is no one we blast the music and open dance floor...lol...
then aaron video us dancing and me pole dancing...lol...
jus for fun onli...
niwae i've been seeing my hot mama so often this day
yesterday meet her then when she going off i said 'saramge hamnida'
then today saw her again...lol....then she told about our drinking experience...
then just noe the yr 1 ppl celebrated one of their friend birthday
so they had cake...then i heard them saying..."ekh we should cut for the 'abg dj'"
lol...then one of them approach us and offer the cake by calling us 'abg' dj'
it was tiring but worth it man...tml will be something new cos no is and onli be me and donsaeng






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game