Monday, January 11, 2010
sat with dongsaeng was great man
we became like a real dj
he handle the norms songs and i handle those clubbing songs and korean..lol...
but sadly none our friends came....
we nvr eat the free food provided for us but instead we ate MC
to to donsaeng my comp is way better now...
i remember saying that our strength is our weakness
and our weakness is our strength
i think im just lonely and bored
but im @ peace when im lonely and dunt even noe why...
i think im use to being alone with my music...
when im alone i need to listen to music
it take my worries away and keep my mind at ease
i had wee's class just now and we were doing on marriage
we were told to discussed bout the qns given....
QNS:
-would you live with your in-laws?
-division of labour @ hm?
-children?
-who discipline the kids?
-breadwinner?
-relationship with the in-laws?
-leisure spend?
after much thought i dunt think i would like to get married or mayb....
of course every including me have an idle marriage
just that i dunt think i can handle it well
im watching lots of Taiwanese and korean movies nowaday
and in one show i learn something bout love
its not easy to fall in love but its easy to make mistake in love
the lead man remind me of myself
girls come to us with false hope but our intention is simply just being nice and friendly
not the hurt anyone but in the end someone or ourselves got hurt in the storm
-_-!!!!- -!!!:(







Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game