Thursday, January 14, 2010
im so fed up with my brothers
one will do niting just to get online and god knows what he'll do
the other one just isn't thinking properly
sometime i think that i dunt even belong in this family
we dunt look alike and our behavior are way out
in term of thinking im way better than them
i have actually said to my mum that mayb,mayb i got mix up in the hospital or something
sometime what my mum do just hurts
i have the habit of asking her what is she cooking for tml
at time she will say im cooking this bcos ur brother dont eat that
he nvr mention bout me before
nvr in my life i heard mum ever said im cooking this instead cos i noe u dunt eat that
she nvr realised anything bout my feeling but pay attention only on my bros
i remember when i was a kid i had to get tuition from my fierce aunt
while my bros got to go tuition at other tutor hs
i was mentally torture that the thought of it make me cry
every time its time for tuition i'll just kept quite until my aunt came
and cried through out the tuition time
but as for my bro,they will always have that smile on their face after tuition
they will nvr noe the meaning of emotional trauma
mum and dad have been pampering them since young
everything i did was wrong but everything they did was right
i remembered all the trouble my brother caused but nothing happen to him
for me,jus saying back and i'll get a lecture
dad nvr love me as much as them all he do is complain to my mum bout how i treat him
since young i've been living my life w/o dad and sibling
although they are there but they were nvr there for me when i need it
mum was there at time only
i crying rite now while blogging cos it hurts to know that from young im not love
i learn to depend on my self and i think tats why i am who i am rite now
I JUST HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
HATE!!!!!!HATE!!!!!HATE!!!!
even if i die they dunt care...
since when they care...
all i heard form mum was 'we care'
ya...whats the point of saying but not doing it...
i think that why im closer to others than my own family...






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game