Friday, January 15, 2010
today was our final presentation
nvr thought that we make it but ya
tang was impressed by us and even encourage us to bring up to next lvl
collaborate with HPB
mike pay me up and treat us lunch
and i bought my binie...lol...
now all i have to do is aces my socio
im now lock in my room in the dark blogging
i remembered what dongsaeng ask me just now
it makes me reflect alot
if only its like in the drama
im switch in the hospital and my biological parent coming to take me away
would't it be gd...i think...
im coughing non stop man...hate it
whats the point of having a dad who doesn't care
two brothers who only care for themselves
and a mum who only care when she can
im always in my own world at hm cos have no one to talk to
im hiding my laptop from my bro cos the last time they use,my lp was covered with ashes
then just now i have prob opening to the window
dunt now what they do this time...
when i came hm today everyone was looking at me in the weird way
just cunt wait to get out of here
im disappointed that i dunt think i can keep my promise
my promise to take care of my parent when i old enough
i dunt know why i keep get angrier each day
angry at who???i dunt know...
im just CONFUSED!!!!!!
confused confused confused!!!!!
just wanna be alone rite now...
away from them....






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game