Monday, January 18, 2010
so what have i been up to...hmmm...
so we went out to mustafa centre
me dongsaeng and fatin
like always they were late...-_-!!!!
and so much for meeting at little india...
it suppose to be at ferrer park
oh ya...before i went to meet them i actually wanted to get out before anyone return
then my mum reach hm before i could go
she ask me am i going out and so i say 'em'
and she said that im being rude!!!!!
WTH rite...she say why nowaday she ask me one thing i answer one thing????
then we went to meet sub and her fwen calista
so went shishaing and its her fwen 1st time
on the way back hm she suddenly say she giddy
and cunt see so we took her tho the nearest toilet
everyone thought that she was drunk...
so funny...she thought that that was the side effects of shishaing
so sub and her cab hm...lol...
then yesterday my grp meet at tampines starbucks to finish our final report
like always side track...
then we went to eat popeye...yummmy!!!!!
i didn't wanna go hm tat early so agreed to follow is meet his fwen
dylan was into k-pop not like me im just fascinated by k-pop...lol...
so we went to ikea-courts and giant...wow...
and every building we went is buy something from there...-_-!!!!
ikea-trow and hand towel
courts-lcd monitor
giant-cigarette
then his mum suppose to pick him up but inthe end she didn't receive his msg....lol...
then i meet zul at tampines int going hm also
so im lazy to queue i cut queue by joining zul...lol...
then we catch up on the old time
when i reach hm my irritating bro like always will ask for my lappy
then out of frustration i scolded him
"lappy lappy lappy...tats all you now...dunt now i just come back is it...get out!!!!"
lol...sever him rite...havent even finish paying me back...
he stupid or what???cunt see i didnt carry anything in my hand rite
cos i hide it in the room...lol...
then i cook meggie to eat its bee hoon and i add chiken in it...
so i need to boil the chiken way before hand b4 i add the noodle
cos bee hoon cook very fast
then my irritating dad will always disturb me...
"ur noodle is cooked...go and check"
then i say"i noe"
his reason was that there was smell already
then everytime my mum cook got smell how???
cooked????no rite....






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game