Saturday, January 30, 2010
today was soooooo tiring.....
only managed to get to sleep @ 12 noon after spongebob
cunt sleep the whole night
not the first time niwae
ever time i cunt sleep well,that morning i'll have a dream
the 1st time i dream that i got engaged to a friend but
the image of my fiance changed to someone else
who happen to another friend of mine....
the 2nd night i dream that i stole money and laptop from a friend of mine
and when he ask for it back,hiid and zul was there as my accomplice
and help me escape from him
then just now i got a dream of being chased
and im literally panting and cunt sleep
got woken by some weird noises the whole night
then when i managed to get some sleep at noon
my mum woke me up before 2pm...
ANIYO....why disturb me....thought of ignoring her but then
cousin msg me whether wanna go out or not
that is another weird things that is happening
one whole month of not contacting each other
on thursday i meet hiid
on friday i meet arief
and on friday night i meet hiid and jamal
then finally on sat i meet with ham, bear and cousin
its like slowly everyone i returning into my life...
lol...so weird...
hope that today is can managed to get @least 8hrs of sleep
and no more dreams...
so tired felt like collapsing...
nowaday dunt have appetite to eat too
one meals a day...
its kinda not good for me
my fingers are feeling numb at time
and feeling lethargic so frequent
today i only had dinner and yesterday i only had lunch
no no no no no......must changed my diet for my sake!!!!!
and after soooo long i finally meet two lady who i haven't seen
nana berok and mel
they say my appearance have changed
luckily managed to get abit of sleep when out with them
then otw back hm in the train we play
"doors closing"tik x11
we laugh so much that the person infront of us laugh too






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game