Sunday, January 31, 2010
well atleast yesterday i managed to get some sleep
but still got woken up by some weird noises
so tired but cunt get to sleep
and tml we have gym session
8hrs....OMG!!!forget to ask arief along...
nvm...next time...maybe....
today was fun...
went out with family to eat at down town east
my bro treating cos mum bdae just pass
on the 26th jan....
my whole family+my bro's girlfriend+my aunt and little cousin
my little cousin only close to me and only listen to me...
lol,,,dunt know why...but kinda nice
at 1st it was kinda weird cos everyone has a partner except for me
so just act as the cool guy in the family...lol...
and OMFG!!!1i drop my phone trice i think....
then we went to play bowling...lol...
i thought my little cousin how to bowl
and after so long of not play
forgot how much my fingers hurts...
1st game i got second from the top
but the 2nd game i got second from the bottom...lol...
then i took my cousin play the simulation ride
it was quite fun and its giving me a headache man...
my head still hurts...
then went to visit my aunt's husband mother
basically her mother-in-law...
at CGH...ward 18....
then we lie our way through to go up...
lol...stupid crowd control....
and now i cunt sleep...
but at least i didn't have any dream last night
but images just appeared in my thought so often when i close my eyes...
HAIZ.........






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game