Thursday, February 18, 2010
so got to know that someone manage o get hold of my blog
and misunderstood what i say
but i dunt are cos blog is where i can say what i want
w/o feeling awkward
yesterday went sentosa with ham
suppose to go BPS to meet others but in the end no band
so we meet at ct hall instead to play monopoly deal
the others are so addicted to it
thanks to them i eat too much arghhhhh....
my leg still hurts from running
and now we walk alot -_-!!!!
later going running again....haiz...
i wonder why guys act all weird infront of girls
i mean when they saw girls they instantly so active and loud
ham say its for 1st impression but for me its so fake rite???
thats why to me guys like tat cunt last long with any girls
sad to say but its the truth...
i feel awkward going out with them yesterday
cos i've been talking to myself all day long
luckily ham was there @least we talk alot together
if kept quiet then bear ask me whats wrong -_-!!!
is it cos we talk diff topic or what???
niwae i feel so bad for 'bubbling' zul again
suppose to study with him but in the end i bubble
ARGH!!!!! SO SORRY ZUL....
promise to make it up to you....






Daeng Syarif:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Dreamer / Daeng syarif
jus call me "DS"
Nursing is the game